Grandpa's Favorite Voices and Sounds Mod
Grandpa’s Audio mods
Grandpa’s Voice Mod
This is my original audio mod with various voices including:
- Duke Nukem,
- Team Fortress,
- Left 4 Dead,
- some female voices.
- Gun reloaded (up, batter up)
Grandpa’s Music Mod
This is a conversion of Noble Platoon’s Music Mod into the current format. This mod was one of my favorites and I have been wanting to convert it over for years, and finally figured out how.
It does the following:
- Replaces the in battle music with sounds of combat. Planes flying overhead, machine gun fir, explosions, etc
- Replaces the music n the hangar with music from the 1940’s
- Replaces the music for Victory (Churchill, FDR, or Patton speech)
- Replaces the music for Draw (Churchill or Patton speech)
- Replaces the music for Defeat (Hitler speech)
- Intro music (before a battle) is a selection of WWII swing music and patriotic marches. Selections are 1 minute to 1.5 minutes in length and may intrude on batle for the first 30 seconds or so.
- For the Music Mod ONLY – Copy/move the audioww folder from the music_mod_only folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
- For Voice Mod ONLY – Copy/move the audioww folder from the voice_mod_only folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
- For both audio mods – Copy/move the audioww folder from the combo_voice_music folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
- I make, modify, compile, these mods for my own personal in game use. They change the game interface to look like I want it to look. I place them here for others to download and use if they so desire.
- They are NOT "one size fits all" and will not please everyone. If you like them use them, if not, delete them.
- You are free to customize or modify any of them, its your interface make it like you want. But DO NOT ask me to customize them specifically for you, or ask for details on how to customize them. If you are familiar with mods and xml, you can probably figure it out. I will attempt to correct bugfixes in the mods, as soon as practical.