Grandpa's Crosshairs - Version 2
Now with 3 Versions
This is a modification of the KISS Crosshairs. Some had asked to remove the information screen that showed target armor. This version changes the arcade and sniper view, but retains the armor penetration bulls-eye.
Can be modified in Menu->Settings->Reticle for the view you want.
Includes Damage Indicator
If looking for additional sights check out my web page Grandpa's Crosshairs
- Copy/move the mods directory from the version of your choice folder in the archive (zip) to the World of Tanks game directory..
- You can alse install the ExtraInfo in the same manner, it provides armor thickness
- Open the zip file, inside is a directory Crosshairs_v2, open that, inside are multiple directories: version1, version2, version3_Jimb0
- Select the version you want (1,2,3_JimB0) then copy move the mods directory from there into the World of Tanks directory...
- Your structure should then look like ..
- World of Tanks
- xhairs________.wotmod (multiple files)
- World of Tanks
Hope that helps.. have a graphic here for another mod, but same principle
On screen info includes:
- Loading time
- rounds in clip
- % health
- Meters to target
- I make, modify, compile, these mods for my own personal in game use. They change the game interface to look like I want it to look. I place them here for others to download and use if they so desire.
- They are NOT "one size fits all" and will not please everyone. If you like them use them, if not, delete them.
- You are free to customize or modify any of them, its your interface make it like you want. But DO NOT ask me to customize them specifically for you, or ask for details on how to customize them. If you are familiar with mods and xml, you can probably figure it out. I will attempt to correct bugfixes in the mods, as soon as practical.