Default file name is Stug_III.dds
Folder contains various camo options
Typically each multiple camo package contains some combination of the following skins:
- Verdant - a camo of sand, green, dark red, and black used by axis and allied forces during WWII
- Desert - a camo of sand, green and dark red colors
- Woodland - a camo of shades of green and black
- Steppes - a camo scheme of light sand, light green, and black
- Sometimes there will be a NATO camo skin, if the nation was a NATO member
Inside each archive you will find multiple files. These include variations of the custom skin, as well as images of the various skin options. The default skins contains the name of the tank followed by .dds (example: T30.dds) and is usually in woodland camo if there are multiple options. To change to another skin, first rename the default (T30.dds) to something else, like T30_bu.dds, then rename the skin you want to the default (T30.dds).
HIDING GAME CAMO
Inside each archive is a CM file. It has a leading underscore ( _ ), the tank name, then _CM.dds as a file name. For example _T30_CM.dds. This defines how to apply in-game camo to the skin. If you wish to BLOCK in-game camo for this custom skin, then go into the skin folder res_mods/0.8.x/vehicles/<nation>/<tank> and rename this file by deleting the leading underscore ( _ ). This will block in-game camo for this skin.
Download is designed to use the Curse client for installation, or you can unarchive into the res_mods/0.8.x/vehicles/<country>/<tank> folder as appropriate.