This is a full XVM configuration designed to make efficiency colors WoW alike. Player efficiency will be colored with the World of Warcraft's default quality (rarity) ratings, like below:
Also the player names on vehicle markers (formerly OverTargetMarkers) will be colored accordingly for ease of use in the heat of the battle. Vehicle Markers contain Tier, Tank Icon, Tank Name, Health Bar, Remaining HP and Type Icon. On alternative mode: Tier, Tank Icon, Player Name, Health Bar, HP Percentage and Type Icon.
If you're new to XVM follow the steps below:
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 or further must be installed on your system.
- Libary Dokan must be installed on your system. You can download it here.
- Don't forget to restart your computer after installing them!
- Download latest stable XVM and XVM Stat versions. (Two different .zip files)
- Extract downloaded files into the game folder. (Merge the res_mods folder from the zip file to your World of Tanks folder.)
- Download WoW style XVM and add XVM.xvmconf file into World of Tanks\res_mods\[game version]\gui\flash\ or if you're using Curse Client, allow it to install it automatically.
- Start the game from xvm-stat.exe located in game directory. (You might want to create shortcut to your desktop)
If you already have XVM, follow the steps below:
- Download WoW style XVM and add or replace the XVM.xvmconf file in World of Tanks\res_mods\[game version]\gui\flash\ with the downloaded XVM.xvmconf file.
- Start the game from xvm-stat.exe
Please comment about your opinions, what would like to see or don't want to see in future releases?
You can visit our website & follow us to get the latest news:
- 8 comments
- Date created
- Jun 06, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 25, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- WoW style XVM
- Recent files