This program is used for add in-game players rating for XVM mod
Starting with patch 0.8.1 XVM applies only to the version Lite, that is, without the statistics module, statistics module renamed xvm-stat and distributed as a separate package.
1. Install XVM mod (Curse.com or code.Google.com).
2. Game must be installed to disk with NTFS file system.
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile is required (not 4.0).
You can check your installed .NET versions using this utility:
4. Install DokanLibrary: http://dokan-dev.net/en/download/#dokan
5. Unzip archive to game folder:
Right click to archive -> "Extract all..." -> select game folder -> "Extract"
6. Run xvm-stat.exe (game will be started automatically).
If you want statistics and game launcher, start with /launcher argument:
Create shortcut xvm-stat.exe
Write 'xvm-stat.exe /launcher' (without quotas) in Object field
7. If you use Skype, in Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Connection ->
REMOVE CHECK "Use port 80 and 443 as alternatives for incoming connections".
8. If you want to send bug report, include file XVM.log from game folder to your report.
Authors: Sirmax2, iBat.
- Date created
- May 12, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 10, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- XVM Stat
- Recent files
- R: XVM Stat 1.1.0 for XVM 3.1.2+ for Update 8.2 Dec 10, 2012
- R: XVM Stat 1.0.1 for XVM 3.0.4+ for Update 8.1 Oct 27, 2012
- R: XVM Full 3.0.3 (WoT client 0.8.0) for Update 8.0 Oct 02, 2012
- R: XVM Full 3.0.1 (WoT client 0.8.0) for Update 8.0 Sep 26, 2012
- R: XVM Full 2.5.4 (WoT client 0.7.5) for Update 7.5 Sep 10, 2012