This modification enables the old server reticle at the same time as your normal one. Make sure you have server reticle turned ON in your settings and they'll both show up.
Move the 'gui' and 'scripts' folders contained into the most recent mods folder you have and press the 'merge' button.
- OR -
1. Manually install 'gun_marker_blue.dds' to "res_mods\version#\gui\maps\ingame\aim"
2. Manually install 'control_modes.pyc' to "res_mods\version#\scripts\client\AvatarInputHandler"
You can alter which crosshair you are using. For more options look at "crosshair_catalog3.jpg"
If you should desire to change the stock server reticle pick the one you want in the catalog, find it in its folder and relabel it to: "gun_marker_blue.dds"
After that install it to the same place as #1.
Make sure you have server reticle turned ON in your settings
Custom serverside crosshairs by Killatomate (http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/84880-081-custom-serverside-crosshairs/)
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Apr 09, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 16, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Permanent Serverside Reticle
- Recent files
- R: Permanent Serverside Reticle 8.8 for Update 8.8 Sep 16, 2013
- R: Permanent Serverside Reticle 8.7 for Update 8.7 Jul 23, 2013
- R: Permanent Serverside Reticle 8.6 for Update 8.6 Jun 20, 2013
- R: Permanent Serverside Reticle 8.5 for Update 8.5 May 03, 2013
- R: Permanent Serverside Reticle 8.4 for Update 8.4 Mar 14, 2013