Works with both the old OTMData files and of course with the XVM configuration files.
This mod has many features, like:
Vehicle markers (formerly OverTargetMarkers)
Disable Postmortem Panel
Vehicle Icons Mirroring Control
Players Panel Control (width, transparency, content)
Clock in battle loading screen
Vehicle icon sets
1. Unzip the archive into the game folder.
2. Create a configuration file "XVM.xvmconf" in the res_mods\0.7.x\gui\flash folder.
For example, you can use one of the user config from xvm-doc\samples\User configs
or use the online generator.
You can also do it manually: in \xvm-doc\samples\Full config EN\XVM.xvmconf signed comments to the options.
- Date created
- Apr 10, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files
- R: XVM 3.3.0 (WoT client 0.8.3) for Update 8.2 Jan 15, 2013
- R: XVM 3.2.0 (WoT client 0.8.2) for Update 8.2 Dec 10, 2012
- R: xvm-3.2.0-rc1.zip (WoT client 0.8.2) for Update 8.2 Dec 06, 2012
- R: XVM 3.1.2 (WoT client 0.8.1) for Update 8.1 Nov 29, 2012
- R: XVM 3.1.1 (WoT client 0.8.1) for Update 8.1 Oct 26, 2012