Replaces the current tank icons with Druid's which list the tank name and provide a more stylistic background. The default install mode is compatible with the in-game marker settings, so you can use that you tailor what other information is displayed above tanks.
Installation: Copy the contents of the archive to your <WoT>\res_mods\0.8.5\ folder
NOTE: Can be used with XVM, all you need out of the archive is the \gui\maps folder, as this contains the icons. You need to make sure the path is correctly specified in your XVM config file. Also, you will need to make sure that "mirroredVehicleIcons" in the XVM config file is set to false.
Be sure to turn off the roman numeral vehicle tiers in order to prevent clutter. Settings > Game > Show vehicle tier.
Maintained by: PolluxKer
Original mod and icon design by: druidsd
- 7 comments
- Date created
- May 09, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 25, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Druid's Icon Mod Revised
- Recent files
- R: Druid's Icon Mod Revised v1.13 for Update 8.5 Apr 25, 2013
- R: Druid's Icon Mod Revised v1.12 for Update 8.4 Mar 12, 2013
- R: Druid's Icon Mod Revised v1.11 for Update 8.3 Jan 19, 2013
- R: Druid's Icon Mod Revised v1.10a for Update 8.2 Dec 20, 2012
- R: Druid's Icon Mod Revised 1.10 for Update 8.2 Dec 19, 2012