- auto-configurable DAR system for Strategic mode
- dynamic speed threshold circles for strategic mode, with size dependable of map scale and current zoom
MeltyMap's Protractor Mod features:
- Minimap enhancement
- Minimap zoom
- 445m spotting circle on MiniMap, with configurable size
- Maximum distance of drawing view box
- Gun Arc Critical Angle rulers
- Gun Constrains lines for MiniMap
- Precise vector strategic cursor for MiniMap
- Gun Direction lines for MiniMap
- Orange alert when battle timer reaches given time amount
- Effective armor calculation for all vehicles
- In-Game real-time clock
- Battle Timer position configurable
Copy <res_mods> folder from archive, paste it to Ur's <game> folder.
Overwrite existing files.
Use text editor with UTF8 coding eg. Notepad, Notepad++, AkelPad
Edit folowing files:
MeltyMapModSetting.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.8.8\gui\scaleform folder.
MeltyMapProtractorSetting.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.8.7\gui\scaleform folder.
Project Author/Manager: MeltyMap
Authors: garnet_auxo, RazNaRok, Koshnaranek, _Kriegstreiber_.
Permission to reproduce, modify; please indicate the rightfull authors.
In order to display Effective armor calculation Vehicles have to be programmed in VehicleData section of mod configuration file.
"name" must have same vehicle name as the tank icon name.
Refer to included Vehicle_Names.txt file or comments in bellow of config file.
Works correct only with Python scripts included with this mod.
Do not overwrite those files with same from other mods.
- Date created
- Apr 18, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 21, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- DAR Artillery Sight
- Recent files
- R: update for path 8.11 SRC_files released for Update 8.11 Mar 21, 2014
- R: update for path 8.11 SRC_files released for Update 8.11 Feb 22, 2014
- R: update for path 8.10 all T5 and above for Update 8.10 Jan 14, 2014
- R: update for path 8.10 map fixed for Update 8.10 Dec 29, 2013
- R: MeltyMapsProtractorDAR081001 for Update 8.10 Dec 23, 2013