Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basicaly nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you will not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names, but also XVM - which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more....
The mod is in developement since WoT's closed beta back in 2010, and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
The Curse is hosting the main version only, to get the other variants please visit this link -> http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/35125-aslains-icon-contour-mod/
How to enable the stats: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/14190-how-to-enable-statistics-in-xvm-520/
How to install my mod:
- Unzip & copy everything to [WoT's installation directory] (default folder is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\)
- Download and install required fonts from here. Otherwise you may see colorfull squares instead of vehicle names, stats and symbols.
- Launch the game and go to Settings -> Game Tab -> uncheck: Show vehicle tier
Credits goes to:
- br2yd4l for the very initial icon version back in closed beta
- Crabtr33, Pottulaari and RyuOgi for actively supporting me with new ideas and such stuff
- The XVM team, Sirmax2 especially for his support and creating such amazing mod
- chesss from ru server for his ammorack explosion icons
- Date created
- Apr 20, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 25, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Recent files